Friday, May 11, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 7


Today was a very busy day, beginning with company for breakfast and ending with a family birthday party. Still, I stayed on track in some areas:

* Bible study -- read more in A Place of Quiet Rest and finished up my Sunday School lesson.

* Creativity -- made some cute gift tags to use on little Mother's Day gifts for my daughter and daughter-in-law.

* Homemaking -- kept up with my routines pretty well. Vacuumed upstairs. Had two of the grandkids for a couple of hours, so put the house back together when we returned from the birthday party. Did some updating in my Household Notebook.

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day (except for birthday cake & ice cream); exercised; drank plenty of water, went for a walk. Got up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.