Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 16


A decent day but a very busy one.

* Bible study -- spent a few minutes in Psalm 119 with A Place of Quiet Rest.

* Health & energy -- exercised, ate healthy all day, kept up with BCI (forgot to mention this yesterday), drank plenty of water, went for a walk.

* Homemaking -- very little got done here, but I did keep up with my daily routines, also did a load of laundry and worked on my menus & shopping list.

* Creativity -- spent a few minutes cross-stitching; added some gorgeous ribbons to the bookmarks I made for the upcoming ladies' luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.