Sunday, May 13, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 5


Not a very good day for staying on track! I did have a very nice Mother's Day, however! Carrie invited us over for lunch -- Crock-Pot Lasagna, salad and bread, then delicious strawberry shortcake for dessert. As Carrie commented, "You won't be able to report that you 'ate healthy' today!" True, but it was a special day!

I only accomplished a very few things toward this challenge.

* Health & energy -- drank water, exercised, took vitamins, kept up pretty well with the BCI.

* Bible study -- began my study for next week's Sunday School lesson; finished memorizing Romans 12.

* Homemaking -- basic routines only.

* Creativity -- just a few stitches on my cross-stitch.

Hoping for a more productive day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.