Monday, May 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday for May 28


Another Monday, and here in the U.S. a holiday too! Here's my plan for the week:

MONDAY: (Memorial Day cookout) Grilled Steak, Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Baby Carrots, Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie

TUESDAY: Tomato Eggplant Bake, Green Beans, Salad

WEDNESDAY: Turkey Sausage Subs, Black-Eyed Pea Salad

THURSDAY: Pineapple Chicken Lo Mein, Asparagus Stir-fry Vegetables

FRIDAY: Overnight Spinach Manicotti, Salad, Bread

SATURDAY: Veggie Burgers, Pasta or Potato Salad

SUNDAY: (Potluck at church) Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken, Parmesan Breadsticks, Frozen Strawberry Pie

Have a great week, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    yum! looks like a really yummy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menu plan sounds wonderful. Would you care to share the recipe for your tomato eggplan bake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds wonderful, thanks for sharing.

    Spinach Manicotti is sooooo good and those veggie burgers look amazing too :)

    ♥Sandra♥

    Menu Plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so yummy! I'd love to see your recipe for the manicotti - sounds wonderful!

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone!

    It's fun to see all of you at my kitchen table today!

    Renee -- the tomato eggplant bake is a new recipe to me also. I will plan to post it after we try it out.

    Jennifer -- the manicotti is also a new recipe for me. As soon as I try this, I'll post it. I believe Carrie wanted that recipe also -- I've had it on my menu off and on for a few weeks but haven't got around to trying it yet.

    Hope you all have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yum! Your menu sounds fantastic!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic looking menu. The overnight manicoti looks interesting. Do you have a recipe for that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love the manicotti recipe, can't wait to hear what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.