Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Day 1 ~ back-on-track health and energy challenge


Here's how the first day went:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done; 9:30 is my goal.
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done!  I was especially pleased to say "no" to a serving of apple crisp when my hubby was dishing his up.
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done! Started crocheting a scarf which will be a Christmas gift.
* Drinking some green tea daily [just added this on the spur of the moment] -- done!

So it was a very good first day for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.