Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Day 2 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge


Here's how day 2 went in the areas I'm trying to work on:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done; even worse than yesterday.  That's what happens when we don't eat supper until after 6 and have other tasks that must be attended to in an evening.
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!  It's neat to see how God is pointing me toward good ideas about incorporating more fruits and veggies into our meals.  It doesn't hurt that 2 of our favorite foods -- apples and squash -- are abundant and wonderful right now!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done!  I'm thrilled to have managed a second straight day of this.
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done! Had to pull out all I had done on the scarf because it was coming out too wide; now have gotten it back to where it was before pulling it out.  Also started work on some felt food for a November birthday.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- done!

I am praising the Lord for a good second day of this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.