Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Gorgeous fall chalkboard printables


Image from Nest of Posies</>
If you're like me, you probably have a good bit (if not all) of your fall decorating done by now.  Still, you should be able to find a place for one of these beautiful fall chalkboard printables</> somewhere in your home.  Head on over to Nest of Posies</> and check out these gorgeous designs.  One is for Halloween, but the rest are for fall in general and are lovely.

I love the look of chalkboard art, and would love to learn how to duplicate it myself (both digitally and with real chalk) but for now I am thankful for those who share their beautiful work as free printables.

The quote at the top of the post is the one I chose to print out and frame.  It is in my front hallway with a spray of leaves tucked behind it.  So pretty!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Chalkboard art seems to be all the rage these days. Another blog friend, kelly, says you can buy chalk pencils that make it easier to write this beautiful sayings. I am going to have to look for some online! Today there is a nip in the air here and it is beginning to feel like fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know that about the chalk pencils. I'm not sure I could produce this sort of art, as I am not the neatest penman. Be sure and blog about it if you try this art form; I will be interested to see how you enjoy it.

    It's a gorgeous fall day here; warm and hazy. A great day to be outdoors. I really had far too much to do indoors, but did take my Sunday School lesson outdoors to work on it on the patio!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.