Monday, October 07, 2013

Goals for week beginning 10/7/2013


Image by CrossCards.com</>
A rainy Monday ... Mr. T and I are so thankful that the rain held off until after our getaway!  Now that we're back home and he is back at work, a great many home-keeping tasks require my attention.  We will see how it goes.  Here are my tentative goals for the week:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study
* Finish Sunday School lesson 10 and start lesson 11
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house, especially zone 2
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do
* Put together and send a care package to a friend
*  Write several encouraging notes to friends and family
*  Begin a back-on-track challenge in the area of health and energy


And here is how last week went:
*  Spend time in 2 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
* Continue work on Sunday School lesson 10 -- DONE!
 *  Make 1 or 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5 -- not quite done; I memorized verse 5 but now need to put the entire passage together
*  Read 1 or 2 chapters in  Following God With All Your Heart -- DONE!
*  Exercise or go for walks as often as time allows -- DONE!
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays, Christmas, and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- did okay with this
*  Post at least four times in my regular blog, and in my Christmas blog as time allows -- DONE! (except for my Christmas blog)
*  Get a lot of basic homemaking tasks done in various zones of the house, especially zone 4 -- not done
*  Spend at least 15 minutes a day reorganizing the many piles, stacks, notebooks and containers full of recipes I've collected over time -- not done
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do -- DONE! (but not while we were away; I deliberately did not make a time schedule for those days)
* Plan and prepare for a getaway with my hubby -- DONE!
*  Write several encouraging notes to friends and family -- DONE!
*  Harvest basil and make pesto to freeze -- DONE!


I am certainly hoping and praying for a productive week.  My reading in Following God With All Your Heart has challenged me to work at my job assignments from God in obedience to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.