Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 8 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge


Here's how Day 8 went:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done! 
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done!  Worked on some fall banners with my granddaughters.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- didn't find time for this today.

I'm pleased that after a busy weekend and a somewhat off-track Sunday, I did manage to get right back on track!  I'm thanking the Lord for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.