Monday, October 14, 2013

Days 5-7 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge


Okay, here's how the past few days have gone with the back-on-challenge.
Day 5:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done; but I'm still  not giving up on the goal of an earlier bedtime.
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done! 
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done -- well, a little bit.  I worked on cutting out some felt food for a birthday gift.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- done!
Day 6:
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done; but this was the earliest night yet!
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- not done
* Eating less sugar -- done!  (Pretty much.)  I did give in and have some apple crisp in the evening.
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done!  Did a bit of work on a crocheted scarf.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- done!
Day 7:
*Drinking enough water -- not done.
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done.
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- not done.
* Eating less sugar -- not done!  I made some pumpkin fudge for a potluck dessert, and sampled a bit too much of it.  It was the only dessert I sampled, but still.
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done!  Worked on the crocheted scarf and also put a few stitches into a cross-stitch sampler.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- didn't find time for this yesterday.

I didn't expect that Sunday would be a great day as far as this challenge goes ... it's just an out-of-the-ordinary day.  But I am getting on track quite well today, so am not letting my lack of progress stop me from continuing in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.