Friday, October 11, 2013
Day 4 ~ back-on-track health & energy challenge
*Drinking enough water -- done!
* Getting to bed at a reasonable hour -- not done; but I'm still not giving up on the goal of an earlier bedtime.
* Eating more fruits and vegetables -- done!
* Getting more exercise -- done!
* Eating less sugar -- done! The chocolate is still here and there are M&M's in Mr. T's treat jar. I'm thankful to say I've been able to resist them!
* Keeping track of the above each day - done!
* Doing something creative every day (mental health!) -- done -- well, a little bit. I worked on cutting out some felt food for a birthday gift.
* Drinking some green tea daily -- didn't find time for this yesterday.
I'm really not sure what the weekend will bring. Am sure I will be eating some sugar and I don't know how the exercise or sleep will go, but I intend to continue with the challenge as much as possible.