Saturday, May 20, 2006

The earth is full of God's riches!!

I just finished writing a summer devotional book for children. It will go to the printer on Monday. This is the 6th such project I have undertaken. This year, more than ever, I have been refreshed and encouraged as I wrote the devotional pages for each day. It was such a blessing to be reminded afresh of the precious, basic truths of God's Word. I wish every adult Christian could have this opportunity to see God's Word from a child's viewpoint.


As always, I have included many verses from the Psalms. Psalm 104 was a rich source for me as I wrote a number of devotional pages concerning God's creation. This year's book has a Western theme, so I wrote many pages about desert flora and fauna. Here is a photo taken last summer in Nevada's Ruby Mountains.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.