Friday, May 19, 2006

Trying a new experiment

I don't really have time to be doing this, but as I've said before, I seem to need to try to do something creative every day. I've been inspired, as I've looked at Scripture graphics, to try and create some of my own using my own photos. I really know absolutely nothing about doing this, but decided to give it a try. Here's one of my first attempts, using one of my favorite Scripture verses and a photo taken in Lamoille Canyon in Nevada.

It may not work, but I'm giving it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that came out really good!! :) I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carrie! It was really fun to do! Now that I have a new computer, though, I need to learn how to do this all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.