Monday, June 08, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for June 8


A bright sunny morning here in northern New England, though rain is predicted for the rest of the week. Here's my menu plan:

MONDAY: Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken, Italian Sweet Bread (leftover from Sunday's potluck at church)

TUESDAY: Oven-Barbecued Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

WEDNESDAY: Calzone, Pasta Salad

THURSDAY: Macaroni & Cheese, Peas, Coleslaw

FRIDAY: Greek Spinach Pie, 3-Bean Salad

SATURDAY: Hot Dogs, Homemade Baked Beans, Coleslaw

SUNDAY: (potluck at church -- these are my tentative thoughts) Antipasto Salad, Focaccia Bread, Cookie Dough Brownies

If you would like to see menus which others have shared, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and check out the links. Often, well over 300 people share links to their weekly menus. You'll find some great ideas and often recipes too.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy week. I enjoyed your little quote. I have found much joy in just the little things of life and there is such richness there. Thanks for sharing your heart with us.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Doug!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your thoughtful comments. I agree -- the little things of life are often huge blessings from God. Hope you have had a wonderful day!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.