Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Here at last...



Oh, how much I wanted to post in each of my blogs regularly throughout the Christmas season!! I love Christmas so dearly, and want to share my thoughts about it with others. But this season, for whatever reason, there just hasn't been the time to post the way I wanted to. For the next few days, I'm going to post some scans of my favorite vintage Christmas cards from my collection. I will post a different card on each blog, hoping that these will inspire and delight my readers as Christmas draws ever nearer.

This lovely old card is a special favorite of mine. I love the little village nestled in the moonlit snow, and the simple church in the foreground. The white holly wreath and bow surrounds the scene, and the words "Silent Night, Holy Night" say it all. I can take a deep breath and be flooded with calmness and tranquility as I look at the details of this card.

2 comments:

  1. Have a Blessed Christmas Mrs T!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you as well, Arlene! Merry, Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.