Saturday, August 01, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 26



Here's how things went yesterday:

* Health & energy -- kept up with the Body Clutter Investigator, ate well, drank plenty of water, got about 23g fiber, exercised, went for a walk, and got 6 hours sleep. Baked some very healthy muffins to have on hand in the freezer.

* Devotional life -- Had a good quiet time of reading the Bible and praying; worked on memorizing 2 Peter 1:10-11.

* Homemaking -- made a schedule for my day. Stuck to my schedule and accomplished most things on my list.

* Creativity -- Spent a lot of time working on craft preparation for our church's kids' outreach on Saturday. Posted in my blog. Wrote in my journal.

So that was day 26 of my challenge. And yesterday, July 31, marked the last day of my challenge. I'm very encouraged with how the last 26 days have gone, and am trusting the Lord that I'll be able to stay on track from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.