Thursday, August 06, 2009

Something pretty


I just had to share these photos of something pretty that I saw this morning. I had noticed them yesterday on my way out to work in the garden, but didn't take time to hunt up the camera because I knew I couldn't do them justice. Today, I decided to try.

These are wild strawberry plants. The leaves are beaded with dew, with a dewy "pearl" on each tooth of the leaf.

To me it is so comforting that the same God who creates intricate beauty like this for us to enjoy on a daily basis is the One in control of my life.

"O LORD, how manifold are Thy works! in wisdom hast Thou made them all: the earth is full of Thy riches." (Psalm 104:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.