Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Blessed Thanksgiving to You!


I hope that all of my readers and friends have had a truly blessed Thanksgiving Day! Our day was full of food, fun, family, and friends.

Here are just a few verses of praise to our wonderful Lord on this Thanksgiving Day:

"Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
"Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; Thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, Thou preservest man and beast.
"How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings."
(Psalm 36:5-7)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.