Friday, November 05, 2010

Two terrific Lo Mein recipes


I've recently tried a couple of delicious Lo Mein recipes and thought I would share the links. The first one, Ground Beef Lo Mein, I made several weeks ago and it was delicious. Super easy, too.

Then last night, I made this yummy Pineapple Chicken Lo Mein. It was not quite as easy, but still simple and very delicious. I have made this recipe before just as written, and it was wonderful. But this time I substituted a package of frozen stir-fry vegetable blend (just the Walmart store brand) for the green peppers and carrots called for in the recipe. We liked the flavor even better this way and it was easier than taking the time to cut up peppers and carrots.

If you're looking for something simple and a little bit different for a weeknight supper, give one of these great recipes a try!

2 comments:

  1. All of your recipes sound just wonderful. I will be sure to be trying your make ahead mashed potatoes this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Darlene!

    I checked out your blog... how fun that we each named our blog the same thing! Not sure about you, but I picked the name because there are so many things we tend to share across a kitchen table. So those are the sorts of things -- recipes, spiritual insights, vacation photos, helpful hints, and so on -- that I share here at my kitchen table.

    I made those make-ahead mashed potatoes as usual for Thanksgiving. So helpful to get that out of the way ahead of time!

    Not sure if you have checked out my Christmas blog (link in sidebar) but there are lots more recipes and ideas over there.

    Stop in anytime, either here or in my Christmas kitchen!

    God bless,
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.