Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ideas for Easter Breakfast


Would you like some good ideas for Easter breakfast? Some of these recipes work admirably for taking to Easter breakfast at your church, or for a potluck brunch with friends. Others are better suited to being prepared and eaten at home. Many of them can be made with ingredients you probably have on hand.

Here's what we made to take to Easter breakfast at church last year:

No-Fry Doughnuts

(Photo by Taste of Home)

And this "Champions of Breakfast older post contains a ton of our breakfast recipes. The Chocolate Chip Coffeecake is what I plan to take to church for this year's breakfast.

You could also click on "breakfast" in the label cloud at right for more recipes.

Hope you find some recipes you'd like to try!

What are some of your family favorite recipes for Easter breakfast or brunch?

2 comments:

  1. This year I was asked to bring some bread or muffins to the Easter breakfast at church. I looked at www.tastykitchen.com & found a recipe for Oatmeal Date Muffins. They are definitely a keeper - so yummy!
    Someday I hope I can try the donut recipe you linked. Sounds GOOD! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those Oatmeal Date Muffins sound delicious! I will have to try those. I love oatmeal and dates together. Hope you do enjoy the donut recipe if you try it. The baked ones are much easier (and much lower in fat) than the fried type.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.