Monday, September 19, 2011

A simply wonderful time!

The gorgeous table decorations.  Those are corn husks tied around the votive holders.
I have no time right now to do a lengthy blog post.  But suffice it to say that this past weekend's ladies' retreat at The Wilds of New England was simply wonderful!  The fellowship was sweet, the music was a blessing, the laughter was therapeutic, the food was good, the fall decorations were beautiful, the sleep was nearly nonexistent ... and the teaching was outstanding.  I feel as if I learned so much and I am so thankful that I was able to be there!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a simply wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was indeed, Kathleen! Maybe in the next day or two I can find some time to blog about the various aspects of the retreat.

    Thanks for stopping by. Please come and visit my kitchen table anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.