Thursday, November 24, 2011

A blessed Thanksgiving to all!



I would like to take a moment to wish all of my readers a very blessed Thanksgiving Day!  I hope that you will have a wonderful day with family, friends, or just by yourselves.  An encouraging thing to do for your devotions sometime this weekend would be to get a concordance and look up the  references to the word "thanksgiving" in the Bible.  The following is not one of them, but is one of my favorite Bible verses:

"By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name."  (Hebrews 13:15)

Thanksgiving should be a part of our every day!
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Mrs. T! You are very right ... giving thanks should be part of our life everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, 1HappyWife! I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.