Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sweet party at Prairie Flower Farm!

Photo by Prairie Flower Farm
Join the springtime fun over at Prairie Flower Farm!  The party ends Wednesday, March 21, at noon, so there's still time to take part.  Linda is giving away some sweet crochet-trimmed washcloths, some lavender soap, clothesline and some ribbon-decorated clothespins.  To get in on the party, go here: Simply Sweet Wash Cloth Party!

As a fun bonus, Linda also shares the tutorial for making the crochet-trimmed washcloths.  They look so sweet and pretty.  If you enjoy crocheting with thread, you will want to check out this tutorial.  I am more of a yarn crocheter, but this project makes me want to dust off my thread skills!

Happy Spring, and enjoy the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.