Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekly goals for week of 3/25/2012

(Photo from Free Photos Public Domain)
 Again I'm a few days late posting these goals, but they have been in my mind all this time and I'm keeping up with some of them already.  So without further ado, my goals for this week:

1.  Memorize Psalm 85:6-7.  (Must get this done this week to keep up with a Scripture memory program I'm trying to do.)
2.  Read 1 chapter in Essential Virtues.
3.  Exercise 5 to 7 times.
4.  Plan and cook healthy meals.
5.  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for zone 5, the living room.
6.  Go back and work on missions for zone 4 which didn't get done.
7.  Keep up with crafting goals.
8.  Work on Sunday School, lesson 8.
9.  Step up water intake.

I didn't do so well with last week's goals.  My hubby is having some time off sporadically due to mud in the woods that hinders logging and trucking.  I don't seem to keep up with my goals as well when he is home -- except for exercise, as we've been going for lots of walks.  So, the sad report on last week:

1.  Didn't get those verses in Psalm 86 memorized ... again.
2.  Didn't get that chapter read in Essential Virtues.
3.  Went for a walk 7 times, so that one is DONE!
4.  Planned and cooked healthy meals, so that is DONE!
5.  Didn't keep up with Kelly's Missions.  I did at least one ... possibly two.
6.  Managed to keep up fairly well with crafting goals, but didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to.
7.  Worked faithfully on Sunday School lesson 8, so I'm calling that DONE (even though I haven't finished the lesson prep; my goal was only to work on it).

Certainly hoping to accomplish more this week; though I'm not off to the greatest start, some of the goals are in progress.  Hope springs eternal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.