Monday, October 29, 2012

Goals for week beginning 10/28/2012

The New Hampshire Troubadour, October 1948
So here are my major goals for this week:

*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 4
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5
*  Read 2 chapters in Building Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Limit sugar
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for Christmas
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 5, the living room/Zone 1, the dining room, entry, etc.
*  Do some kitchen missions I didn't get to last week
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews
*  Post about the ladies' retreat from September
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how last week went:

*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Get a good start on Sunday School lesson 4 -- DONE!
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Psalm 145:1-5 -- mostly done
*  Limit sugar -- did okay with this, especially toward the end of the week
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times -- managed 4 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays; send 2 packages out on Saturday -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- did okay with this
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
*  Post regularly in one or both of my blogs -- DONE!
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 4, the bedrooms -- not as much as I wanted to
*  Do some kitchen missions I didn't get to last week -- nope.
*  Write some TripAdvisor reviews -- DONE!
*  Post about the ladies' retreat from September -- not yet
*  Make basil butter -- nope; basil went bad before I could get to it
*  Clean up the garden -- pretty much DONE
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do - DONE!


I'm thankful to have accomplished as much as I did and hoping for an even better week ahead.  Hurricane Sandy may have a bit to say about just how much I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.