Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Definitely a few days late posting these, but here are my goals for December:
*Possibly work on an Advent study
* Continue to read and meditate upon read Abby's posts at 25 Days of God-Given Gifts
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones.
* Add 4 pages to my "What Do I Know About My God?" Scripture notebook
* Continue study for Sunday School -- Following God With All Your Heart
* Exercise or walk at least 20 times.
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night.
* Limit sugar and red meat.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Post in my Christmas blog daily in December if possible
* Post in this blog daily in December if possible
* Bake Christmas cookies
* Continue working on several UFO craft projects
* Purchase remaining Christmas gifts -- almost done!
* Wrap Christmas gifts
* Finish decorating for Christmas
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Plan a special time with three of our grandchildren
* Attend a Christmas party for my hubby's work
* Take part in our church family gift exchange
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Write and send out Christmas cards
* Clean church and set up for potluck meal
* Figure out just how we'll celebrate Christmas with my dad
* Sort out and declutter my dad's house
* Make a photo book
* Make a photo calendar
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Plan and enjoy our Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve supper
DECEMBER'S HEALTHY HABITS: Drink enough water/exercise/eat healthfully
WORD FOR 2016: FAITHFULNESS