Tuesday, December 06, 2016

December goals


Definitely a few days late posting these, but here are my goals for December:
*Possibly work on an Advent study
* Continue to read and meditate upon read Abby's posts at 25 Days of God-Given Gifts
* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones.
* Add 4 pages to my "What Do I Know About My God?" Scripture notebook
* Continue study for Sunday School -- Following God With All Your Heart
* Exercise or walk at least 20 times.
* Get to bed by 9:30 pm each night. 
* Limit sugar and red meat.
* Drink enough water each day.
* Keep up with Kelly's missions in homemaking zones of the week.
* Post in my Christmas blog daily in December if possible
* Post in this blog daily in December if possible
* Bake Christmas cookies
* Continue working on several UFO craft projects
* Purchase remaining Christmas gifts -- almost done!
* Wrap Christmas gifts
* Finish decorating for Christmas
* Spend several hours updating my A-store.
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Plan a special time with three of our grandchildren
* Attend a Christmas party for my hubby's work
* Take part in our church family gift exchange
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Write and send out Christmas cards
* Clean church and set up for potluck meal
*  Figure out just how we'll celebrate Christmas with my dad
* Sort out and declutter my dad's house
* Make a photo book
* Make a photo calendar
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
* Plan and enjoy our Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve supper

DECEMBER'S HEALTHY HABITS:  Drink enough water/exercise/eat healthfully
WORD FOR 2016: FAITHFULNESS

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, yes, Kelly's missions...I know that I am behind! This list is surely very helpful, yet I am feeling exhausted for you! LOL You are one busy lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't worry about me, Vee! I am most unlikely to accomplish everything on the list! I am way behind with Kelly's missions most of the time (not even sure they call them that anymore, but I know what I mean!), but I continue to list them because hope springs eternal. I did do a few missions in the kitchen yesterday and, since tomorrow's weather is predicted to be awful, I'll hope to accomplish a few more.

    I admit I am busy, but I'm doing okay. You are running circles around me with the decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have a lot on your calendar! It is a very busy season and time of year. Hard to believe Christmas is just a few weeks away, where has this year gone? Many blessings to you today dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS busy, Marilyn, but I am trying to take one day at a time through the Christmas season and to enjoy every bit of it.

      The year has flown by, I agree. Thanks so much for stopping by (have you visited my Christmas blog? I can't remember) and have a wonderful day!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.