Friday, September 03, 2021

Some goals for September

 

So I completely forgot about setting goals for August!  Not sure how that happened, but maybe we were so focused on getting to our friend Charlotte's early in the month that I forgot all about a number of other things.  

So, here are some goals for September:

* Memorize at least 4 Bible verses and review some older ones
* Read and study the September chapters in the Daily Walk Bible
* Continue our Daniel Bible study with younger believers
* Help our widowed friend Terry with the challenges of life in general
* Continue study for Sunday School -- A Woman After God's Own Heart
* Get to bed by 9 pm each night  
* Limit sugar
* Drink enough water each day
* Walk and/or exercise each day
* Keep up with Flylady's homemaking zones of the week (with some help from Clean Mama)
* Do something creative each day
* Post in this blog as often as possible
* Post in my Christmas blog whenever I can
* Continue planning for family birthday gifts and crafting any handmade ones
* Spend a little time on some UFO craft projects
* Continue stocking my Etsy shop and continue selling vintage items
* Keep up with Etsy and trust bookkeeping
* Write at least 4 encouraging notes to friends and family
* Help and encourage my local daughter as I'm able
* Plan meals with a greater emphasis on healthy eating
*  Possibly attend a ladies' retreat
* Help out at a church work day to spruce up the building a bit
*  Attend the first women's Bible study of the fall
* Help and encourage my husband as he leads our church through whatever the future holds
* Spend a few days up north on beautiful Back Lake
*  Get some good work accomplished on renovating our camp
*  Celebrate Labor Day at the camp with good friends
*  Volunteer our time to help with maintenance at a Christian camp as needed
* Plan a special time with our oldest granddaughter
 

HEALTHY HABITS FOR SEPTEMBER:  Drink more water/get more sleep/get more exercise/limit sugar
WORD FOR 2021: Steadfast

2 comments:

  1. You have a lot of goals and I hope you accomplish them all. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful goals. I hope you have an amazing time at the family camp for the holiday weekend. Maybe you can take some pictures to share with us! I remember our first Labor Day in NH many years ago. It was COLD! Especially for us Floridians. We were invited to the "BEACH" with some people from our church. The "beach" in NH is not quite the same thing as the "beach" in Florida. We wore sweatshirts and jeans and were still cold, but we had fun. Just didn't go near the water! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.