Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Have you visited my Christmas Kitchen? Ir's Christmas in July!

 


 Just popping in to note, for those who haven't made their way over to Mrs. T's Christmas Kitchen, that it's Christmas in July over there.  

I've been busily writing and scheduling posts, and just barely staying ahead of the game.  So far there are some recipes, memories, vintage things, Christmas fabrics, and all sorts of ideas that might interest you.  

Starting today, and running through July 24,  I'll be having a Christmas in July sale at my Etsy shop, too.  25% off all listings in the Vintage Christmas category.  

Merry Christmas in July!

2 comments:

  1. I had this idea that I might craft my way through July inspired by the Christmas in July theme. I forgot, though, and now it's nearly half-way through. I'll just experience Christmas in July through your Christmas blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was such a great idea you had, Becki!! Maybe you can plan ahead for next July! Meanwhile, I'm glad you're visiting my Christmas blog for Christmas in July.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.