Sunday, July 28, 2024

Taking a break ...

 


My apologies to all who are counting on a Sunday Scripture post today.  Time has gotten away from me this week and although I started a post, I have had no extra time to work on it.  I can't promise one for next week, either, but I will do my best.

Summer is such a busy time!  I feel as if I have never lived through a busier summer or one that has flown by quite so quickly.  I imagine many of you feel the same.

I will be popping in on Thursday with a list of my August goals.  Blessings to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I understand. The weeks and days and months are just flying by it seems. I can't believe that this week we will see the beginning of August already. God understands and so do we. Sometimes you just need to take some time to recharge your own batteries. I love the pictures of Cape Elizabeth lighthouse, at least I think that is what that one is. I've been to that one a few times. Take care and allow yourself some grace and rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.