Monday, September 04, 2006

Menu Plan Monday

Here is this week's menu plan:

MONDAY -- Greek Pasta Salad (with chicken; leftover from Sunday); Seven-Grain Bread

TUESDAY -- We're going out for dinner with friends.

WEDNESDAY -- Chicken Caesar Wraps; Artichoke Bean Salad

THURSDAY -- Pork Chops with Fruit Stuffing; Green Beans; Raspberry Applesauce Salad

FRIDAY -- Cheese Ravioli with Veggies; Fruit 'n' Nut Tossed Salad (menu not used last week)

SATURDAY -- Vegetable Shrimp Toss; Herbed Dinner Rolls (menu not used last week; I did try the dinner roll recipe for Sunday, however, and they were fantastic.)

SUNDAY -- Italian Wedding Soup (in slow cooker); Cornbread or Seven-Grain Bread

Looking forward to seeing what others plan for this week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for posting the apple crisp pizza recipe. I've printed it off and I can't wait to try it. Have a great night. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!

    Hope you get to try that apple crisp pizza soon and that you enjoy it. We love it!!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.