Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cleaning challenge update

Well, this afternoon I spent a couple of hours on the fall cleaning challenge. Here's what I accomplished:

* Washed bathroom light globes.

* Washed bedroom curtains.

* Washed 3 windows, including vacuuming and washing sills, etc.

* Replaced curtains.

* Decluttered desk in bedroom. This desk is under one of the windows, so I had to move it out to wash that window. While it was out, I vacuumed and washed the floor under where the desk belongs.

We'll see what the rest of the week (which looks somewhat busier) brings. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.