Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trusting God's Heart...


Today I received a postcard in the mail from a friend. It was message-side up in the stack of mail, so I read the encouraging words my friend had shared and thanked God for her. Later, as I was sorting through the rest of the mail, I picked up the card again and glanced at the other side -- the "picture" side. It was a photo of a sunflower, but there were words, too -- words that fit so perfectly with what I'm learning from the study Finding God's Path Through Your Trials, that I just had to share them.

"God is too good to be unkind, He is too wise to be mistaken, and when you can't trace His hand, that's when you must learn to trust His heart."

I am trusting God's heart today. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.