Friday, August 01, 2008

Show & Tell Friday for August 1


For Show & Tell today, I thought I would share just a few things from my collection of strawberry-themed items. I have strawberry wallpaper in my kitchen, and for years people have thought of me when they see strawberries and have gifted me with all manner of new, used, or handcrafted strawberry items. Here are a few of them.

This beautiful, oversized teacup was a recent addition to my collection.

Here are a few more things people have given me: a tea ball with a tiny strawberry teacup attached; a heavy glass strawberry; an antique sauce dish; 2 bone china napkin rings decorated with strawberries.

This is the top shelf of my baker's rack. There's a handmade strawberry sugar/creamer set, a little wooden crate of strawberry tea, and a metal measuring cup with a strawberry design. Don't miss the "strawberry bug" clinging to the top of the rack. He was a recent gift as well.

Hope you have enjoyed my Show & Tell for today!

To see what others have shared for Show & Tell this week, go visit visit There is No Place Like Home
and check out the links. It’s so much fun to see what others have to share!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun theme to collect, Strawberries! They are all very lovely. Thanks for sharing!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberries on things. Your dishes are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Mrs. T :),

    What beautiful strawberries you have! I love the teacup, it's a nice sized one.

    Have a Fantastic Friday!
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your strawberries-in high school, my dear friend dreamed of all things strawberry in her future kitchen, any time I see any thing for kitchen, in strawberry design, I think of her. Strawberries are so happy! I enjoyed the visit/post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH everything is just too cute--you are making me want to start a strawberry collection!

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect strawberry collection.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:42 PM

    I love the strawberry teacup and saucer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good collection of strawberries. The strawberry bug is cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh...I love your strawberry treasures, Mrs. T! The teacup is beautiful and the tea ball is darling!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  10. such happy things;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.