Recipes, memories and random thoughts from my kitchen
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Living Room Challenge
I've decided to join in on the Living Room Challenge that Carrie is doing over at Life on a Back Road. My living room looks sort of OK on the surface, but the storage areas are in serious need of decluttering, so I'm going to focus on those for my own challenge. Carrie listed the areas she'll be working on and about how long she thinks each project would take, so I'm going to do the same.
* Straighten, dust, and declutter 6 shelves of books (1 hour)
* Declutter 3 storage shelves in bookcase cupboard (45 minutes)
* Reorganize cross-stitch books and materials (30 minutes)
* Declutter a storage basket (15 minutes)
* Declutter a storage chest (45 minutes)
Anybody care to join in on this living room challenge with us? I'll keep you posted as to how I do with this.
I live in scenic northern New England with my handsome husband. We're empty-nesters with a bunch of adorable grandchildren. We love (tent) camping and traveling, but don't get away as often as we'd like to.