Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back from vacation!


It has surely been quite some time since I've blogged. One of the major reasons I haven't was a two-week vacation out West. Our primary reason for the visit was to spend time with our daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren out there -- one of them a seven-month-old baby girl we had never yet met. So we didn't intend to do much actual sightseeing on this vacation. Our focus was to be on spending time with our family and helping them out where we could.

Still, some sightseeing was done on each end of the trip as we flew in and out of Salt Lake City, several hours from our daughter and son-in-law's home. The photo above shows a fall display at Gardner Village, a fantastic assemblage of shops converted from old buildings moved to the site. Of the shops, my favorite was a quilting/needlework shop called Pine Needles.

I'll be back in the coming days to share more about our trip.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back...I missed your blogs but I know you had a great time with those precious GRANDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arlene,

    It's good to *be* back. I hope I can find the time to blog more faithfully and to check out other people's blogs more often.

    Thanks for stopping in! I miss seeing you over at Seasonal Delights.

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.