Friday, October 17, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday for October 17



For Sew Crafty Friday today, I don't have time to take any new photos, but thought I would just share this one which my daughter sent me.

Remember the child's dress I was working on from an older pattern? I think I showed it more or less finished, but this is a much better picture. You can see that it suits Julia perfectly and will still fit her next summer!

If you have managed to accomplish or even start any crafting this week, then head on over to Waiting for Him and share your projects. Shereen and others will be eager to see what you have to share.

I should add that I'm not sure if Shereen has been able to do much blogging since their recent move. I believe she has had some difficulty accessing the internet. But you will find inspiration in any of the Sew Crafty Friday posts from the past.

Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Hi Mrs. T~
    That dress is so cute, what pattern did you use. Tomorrow is Katie's (my granddaughter) 2nd birthday and I so wanted to make her a special gift(a doll) but I just haven't gotten it done. I am thinking now it will be for Christmas. I am real dissapointed in myself, I didn't use my time wisely and now it's not ready to give her. I will be posting picture tomorrow (saturday the 18th) of the party so if you have time come by and check out the cute little bed we bought her..
    Have a great weekend
    Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie and the dress is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress and Julia is so adorable!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress and a cutie sweetie.
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Major cuteness! I love the impish little smile on Julia's face. She looks like a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is adorable. You're daughter is cute as a button! :)

    I’m stopping by to let you know that I’m hosting the Holiday Cooking, Blogger Style recipe exchange again this year, on 7 November. I hope you can join me and if you’re willing to help me spread the news, I’m offering a giveaway as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ladies,

    Thanks to all of you for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. We just got back from vacation on Saturday evening and I didn't find a couple of comments until the following day. For whatever reason, I couldn't access my regular email from my daughter and son-in-law's computer. I never thought to check Blogger dashboard for unmoderated comments!

    So sorry, Overwhelmed, to have missed the Holiday Cooking theme for Favorite Ingredient Friday. I would have tried to participate even from afar, had I known.

    Have a nice day, all!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.