Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thought for the day



"No anxiety ought to be found in a believer. Great, many and varied may be our trials, our afflictions, our difficulties, and yet there should be no anxiety under any circumstances, because we have a Father in Heaven who is almighty, who loves His children as He loves His only-begotten Son, and whose very joy and delight is to succor and help them at all times and under all circumstances. We should attend to the Word, 'In nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."
~ George Mueller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.