Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 1


Well, here's how my first day went for the Back-on-Track Challenge:

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day (except ate 2 cookies before supper -- this was a new recipe for Double Ginger Shortbread I tried for a gift, so I "had" to test them out -- but one would have been plenty!); filled out the body clutter investigator; exercised; drank enough water for the first day in a long time.

* Devotional life -- good time of prayer, Bible reading, Bible study (for my Sunday School lesson, as I'm trying to work ahead. Soon I want to get back into my study of the Psalms).

* Homemaking -- did okay with basic routines, laundry and meal preparation; also got back to planning and scheduling. Did not get any decluttering/cleaning done in Zone 4 as I had planned to.

* Creativity -- still working on proofreading and printing the devotional book project, so no crafting got done today. I did, however, plan some creative surprises for a birthday gift, prepared some of these (they are kitchen gifts) and created a label for one of them.

So -- not the ideal day, but it's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.