Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Days 6 - 9


During the time we were away, I managed to still stay on track in a few areas of each category:


* Health & energy -- went for a walk every day; sometimes several walks a day.

* Devotional life -- had a good quiet time each day and spent some extra time in Bible study besides.

* Homemaking -- I even managed to work in this category, by planning menus and making my grocery list while relaxing on the dock!

* Creativity -- got a good amount of cross stitch done on the "Snow Angels" project, also worked on a cross-stitched Christmas ornament. I finished crocheting one dishcloth and started another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.