Friday, May 22, 2009

Back-on-Track Challenge, Day 2


I guess I had better post about Day 2 of this challenge before I forget how it went!

* Health & energy -- ate healthy all day (except for half a small order of Burger King fries at supper); exercised; drank plenty of water, filled out the BC investigator. Planned ahead by making some sun tea, which I will drink unsweetened.

* Devotional life -- good time of prayer and Bible reading, worked on Bible study for my Sunday School lesson.

* Homemaking -- kept up with basic routines pretty well and also with planning and scheduling. Planned all the food and menus for our little getaway. Didn't get as much done in Zone 4 as I'd have liked, but did accomplish a few small things.

* Creativity -- not much time for creativity today. In the evening after grocery shopping, I did spend a few minutes browsing through some craft books for ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.