Monday, March 04, 2013

Goals for week beginning 3/4/2013

A vintage illustration from my collection
Monday again!  Here are my goals for the week:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 12
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Exodus 15:13
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Limit sugar
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post 3 to 5 times in each of my blogs if possible
*  Continue trip planning
*  Continue work on kids' devotional book for summer 2013
*  Continue planning an overnight getaway
*  Make a simple winter table runner
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 2, the kitchen.
*  Declutter several closets
*  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.

And here's how last week went:
*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study -- DONE!
*  Start Sunday School lesson 12 -- DONE!
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook -- DONE!
*  Memorize Exodus 15:13 -- worked on this, but didn't get it completely memorized
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground -- DONE!
*  Limit sugar -- didn't do as well as I'd have liked with this
*  Exercise 5 or 6 times -- DONE!
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs -- DONE!
*  Keep up a good water intake -- DONE!
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night -- DONE!
*  Post 3 to 5 times in each of my blogs if possible -- can't remember for sure; think I posted once or twice in my Christmas blog and maybe 2 or 3 times in this one.
*  Continue trip planning -- DONE!
*  Begin work on kids' devotional book for summer 2013 -- DONE!
*  Begin planning an overnight getaway -- DONE!
*  Make a simple winter table runner -- not done
*  Keep up with Kelly's Missions for  Zone 5, the living room-- and, later in the week, Zone 1 -- the front entry, dining room, etc. Still want to keep working on Zone 4 as well -- not done
 *  Spend 2 hours updating my A-Store -- not done
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do. -- DONE!

I'm so thankful for how last week went, and am praying for an even more productive week coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.