Monday, March 25, 2013

Goals for this week

Graphic by Little Birdie Blessings
Last week was so crazy, I never even got around to posting goals for the week.  This week, truth to tell, doesn't look much quieter (at least not so far), but I will post a few goals anyway.

*  Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
*  Finish Sunday School lesson 13
*  Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"?  notebook
*  Memorize Isaiah 25:1and 40:26
*  Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
*  Exercise or go for walks as time allows
*  Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
*  Keep up a good water intake
*  Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
*  Post once or twice in each blog
*  Cooking/baking for Easter breakfast at church
*  Plan for our responsibilities here while we are away next month
*  Continue work on kids' devotional book for summer 2013
*  Make a simple spring banner
*  Keep up with homemaking goals as possible, including decluttering several closets.
*  Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.


Those seem fairly reasonable; we will see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.