|Graphic by Little Birdie Blessings|
* Spend time in 1 Samuel Bible study
* Finish Sunday School lesson 13
* Make 2 pages for "What Do I Know About My God"? notebook
* Memorize Isaiah 25:1and 40:26
* Read 2 chapters in How to Build Your Home on Holy Ground
* Exercise or go for walks as time allows
* Keep up with crafting goals for birthdays and finishing UFOs
* Keep up a good water intake
* Get to bed by 9:30 or 10 pm each night
* Post once or twice in each blog
* Cooking/baking for Easter breakfast at church
* Plan for our responsibilities here while we are away next month
* Continue work on kids' devotional book for summer 2013
* Make a simple spring banner
* Keep up with homemaking goals as possible, including decluttering several closets.
* Make a daily time schedule for the things I need to do.
Those seem fairly reasonable; we will see how I do!