Sunday, March 31, 2013

A blessed Easter to all!


Mr. T and I hope that all of my readers and our friends have had a blessed day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!  We began our day with a meaningful outdoor sunrise service.  Although it was 7 a.m., in our location we were blessed to see the sun coming up over a nearby mountain.  All of the frosty grass sparkled with colors of red, green, blue and silver as the sun hit it.  I couldn't help but think that all creation was rejoicing with us.  Those bright sparkles certainly lent a celebratory air to our service.  Praise God, "He is risen, as He said"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.