Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lime Coconut Cheesecake


Photo by Taste of Home
This weekend I tried a new dessert recipe: Lime Coconut Cheesecake and took it to the potluck lunch at church.  It was very easy to put together.  The coconut crust was the only part of the recipe that required baking, and that only for 10-15 minutes.  The cheesecake was of the no-bake type, using unflavored gelatin.  I had my doubts about that when I removed the side of the springform pan prior to serving the cheesecake, as it seemed perhaps not quite set.  But it worked out just fine.  Every bit of this cheesecake was devoured at dessert time; there was not even one scrap left!
I will definitely be making this recipe again.  It was so easy to make, and very well received.  A keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.