1. A fun time with friends at Cracker Barrel on Saturday. We love to get together with our friends Dave and Gina for breakfast occasionally, and at least once a year we try to make it a Cracker Barrel breakfast with some of our family members joining us. This year it was two of their daughters, along with our local daughter and her hubby and kids.
Nothing better than the Sunrise Sampler!
2. Several lovely days to get out and walk this week. Sunny, with warm temps. The sap has been running and it's been so nice to see trees being tapped and know that sugaring season is coming. So spring will be coming too ...
3. The fun of making some simple Scripture graphics using Canva. I'm finding this such an enjoyable and creative way to reinforce what I'm learning as I continue on the 40-day sugar fast. I'm using these for Instagram posts during the fast.
4. Mr. T getting to enjoy an adventure with two of the grandkids on Tuesday afternoon after school. He took Sam and Josiah on a snowshoe hike through the woods to the old sugar house. It's so much fun to see him having the time to have special times with the grandchildren. They even spotted an ancient truck, as seen below.
5. A pretty sky at sunset one night this week. Not glorious, but just pretty and somehow reassuring. Like a quiet benediction to the day. The sun was setting as Mr. T and the boys finished their hike, and he got some pictures. The one below was the nicest.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! And, as my friend Denise often reminds people, don't forget to make some time to worship at your local church on Sunday. It truly is important and will be a blessing to you.