|Baptist Bible Hour|
1. Time to bake -- and the cooler temperatures to make it doable! I made a blueberry crunch dessert and a peach coffeecake on Saturday. That was fun!
2. Great fellowship and message at church on Sunday. Our friend Rick and family are visiting from Indiana. We always enjoy Rick's preaching and the good fellowship with him and his family.
3. Time to list some fun items on Etsy, and a good number of Etsy sales this week!
4. Taking supper over to our little cottage on Monday night. We had a campfire afterward. Mondays are a busy night for the neighbors, but one grandson joined us for the campfire.
Below is neither campfire nor grandson, just a fun sight I've seen while out walking. You can't really tell, but the truck bed is full of growing plants. This was taken a month or more ago -- now it's easily seen that the plants are jewelweed, as they are bedecked with pretty little orange colored blossoms!
5. Resuming a study of Psalms for the first half of September. I'm trying to post some of my study on Instagram -- I had started this study while on vacation back in June. Then I jogged away from it for July and August to do some of Rachel Wojo's wonderful Bible reading plans. (I did Rest for the Weary and Certain Through Uncertainty.) Now I've jogged back to Psalms for a couple weeks and then will be diving into 2 Corinthians with Women Living Well for their fall study.
|Graphic from Women Living Well|