Sunday, April 04, 2021

A blessed Easter to all!

 

 Mr. T and I would like to wish all of our friends and readers a very blessed Easter as we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   We may even be celebrating in some very different ways this year, although I hope that most of us will be able to observe this blessed day with a church family in some fashion.

 As I reflect upon last year, I recall that most churches in our country were closed.  We could gather with up to 10 people, so Mr. T and I hosted a socially distanced sunrise service for seven people (including ourselves) on our back deck, with a simple breakfast following that.  It was a meaningful way to celebrate our Lord's resurrection, and was such a blessing to each of us.

However we celebrate Easter this year, I pray that each believer will take time to ponder all that our salvation cost the Lord --  and may we take time to thank Him for His willing sacrifice on our behalf.

"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
"And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures."
(1 Corinthians 15:3-4)

We serve a risen Savior! This is truly worthy of celebration!  Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Amen! A risen Savior.

    Our church services are full (seats all taken) so I will resort to online services.

    Your Easter sunrise service last year sounds unique and wonderful. 🌷It certainly is a beautiful day here in the Northeast.

    Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! We had a beautiful day in God's House...first time back in our sanctuary in a year, but we have been meeting in our Fellowship Hall prior to this for better social distancing issues. It was wonderful to be back in God's House today! Our choir sang a cantata, "Our God Reigns", which I posted in my blog today. Small choir, nothing professional...we just love to sing for the glory of the Lord. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.