1. Spending Sunday afternoon and evening at our little camp. We've never spent a Sunday night there that I remember of. It was fun to enjoy our traditional Sunday night supper of popcorn, cheese, crackers and fruit at our camp! Below is the view out one of the kitchen windows, To the far left, you can just see the edge of some old stone walls that were once foundations of a farmhouse. We visited the nursery mentioned below with the idea of getting some ground phlox that will hopefully spread over the stone walls attractively. We got some in a periwinkle color.
2. Visiting the Black Forest Nursery on Tuesday. This place has expanded tremendously over the past year and is so inspiring!
3. Spending some quality time with our friend Terry, enjoying breakfast out - as well as the above mentioned nursery visit - and later, ice cream! The plaque below was purchased with Terry in mind, many years ago.
4. Getting to attend one of granddaughter Julia's orchestra events on Monday night. Always a blessing to listen to these talented kids!
5. Getting to see three of our grandchildren baptized last Sunday, along with four other young people. An added blessing is the new live stream at the church, so that their other grandmother in Ohio could watch too, as well as their cousins in Nevada!
And there are five blessings from my week!