Life is so very, very busy right now and I have so little time to spend blogging. Every moment is filled with other pursuits and responsibilities.
I have so much I want to share on my blogs, though! Lord willing, there will be a book review, a few new recipes, some fall hospitality posts and some Christmas blog posts coming soon. Likely a lot of other things as well, if I can only carve out some time!
For today I simply want to share a scan of three lovely fall leaves I found in the driveway just a few minutes ago.
Aren't they glorious?
I spotted the small leaf in the middle first. The scan does not do it justice, but is better than a photo. The red and green together is just so pretty!
Then I saw the orange leaf. I love the orange maple leaves. They remind me of these trees my hubby captured photos of on one of his job sites some years ago.
And then the red one. I noticed it on my way back from the mailbox, having spotted the other two on my outward trek. It's particularly beautiful because it has several varying shades of red.
Yes, so autumn begins. Have a lovely fall, everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.