Saturday, May 12, 2007

Back On Track Challenge, Day 6


Today I was out of the house most of the day. We went out for breakfast with friends, then spent a lot of time doing some necessary shopping. Mr. T took a jaunt to Home Depot while I spent time in Kohl's. We also visited a couple of shoe stores -- he needed work boots and dress shoes, while I needed some black sneakers. I also had fun shopping in Cracker Barrel, where we ate breakfast -- love their clearance corner! Did manage to accomplish a bit toward this challenge:

* Bible study -- spent time reading in A Place of Quiet Rest; polished up my memorization of Romans chapter 12.

* Homemaking -- planned the upcoming week; tweaked my weekly calendar page ( an invaluable printable of my own design) so it is even more helpful.

* Creativity -- did a bit of cross stitch; creatively packaged a Mother's Day gift for my mother.

* Health & energy -- exercised; did a lot of walking at the outlet mall; ate relatively healthy throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my kitchen table! I love company here in my kitchen, so be sure to leave a comment so I'll know you've visited! I'll answer your questions and comments here on the blog unless you request otherwise.